If your kids have their own phones, as a parent it is your responsibility to ensure that they are safe at all times especially now there’s an increased danger to digital security. In the actual fact, online cruelty in on the rise and take note the majority of victims are children.
Fortunately, there are now lots of parental control apps out there. With these apps, you are certain that your kids are fully protected against online abuse and other things that may harm them.
If you are looking for an iPhone monitoring that you can use to protect your children while they are on their gadget then look no further than this article.
In today’s post, we will walk you through the best parental monitoring apps for iPhone in 2021. We assure you that there is at least one best parental control app for iPhone that will suit you.
So without further ado, let’s get started.
The 6 Best Parental Monitoring Apps for iPhone
NEXSPY is the best parental app that you can use to monitor the iPhone of your children. With this app, you will be able to monitor and control everything on your kid’s phone remotely. And take note, your child will never find out that you’re spying on him/her.
- It has a GPS tracking feature that you can use to monitor the whereabouts of your child. It’s helpful when tracking a lost or stolen device.
- With this app, you can spy on different apps including Facebook and Snapchat without any problem and with ease.
- Access files such as galleries, videos, photos, and those that are already erased.
- Another feature of this app is that you can use it to track calls. You will see outgoing, incoming, as well as missed calls. More importantly, it has the ability to record calls that you can listen to afterward.
- Aside from calls, with NEXSPY, you can also snoop in your child’s messages. All you need to do is remotely open the inbox of your target iPhone and obtain insights into the inbox and outbox as well.
- It is very easy to install.
- Aside from iOS, it is also compatible with Android and macOS and windows.
- Comes with a lot of advanced features
- User-friendly phone monitoring app
- It can access the majority of popular social media apps remotely
- 100 percent hidden.
- There is a free trial available.
- You will need to get the target device to install the app
It is one of the most affordable iPhone monitoring software for iPhone. For NEXSPY, there are three options where you can choose from. There’s a yearly plan that costs $228 or $19 per month, a quarterly plan that costs $87, and a monthly plan costing $39 every month.
mSpy is another best teen phone monitoring app that allows a parent to track and monitor the activities of their child remotely. The good about this parental monitoring app is that it can be also used for professional monitoring and tracking. Further, it comes with convenient options and many great features.
- View all the videos and photos saved on the phone of your child.
- See who your child calls and those who call the back. What’s more, you will obtain the necessary information about the caller including its contact name, phone number, and how long it takes.
- With mSpy, monitoring instant messaging chats such as Facebook. Skype and WhatsApp is possible.
- Records all the keystrokes entered by your target.
- Read outgoing and incoming emails.
- In addition to emails, you can also use the app to read received and sent text messages even those that are deleted
- Similar to NEXSPY, this one also has a GPS tracking feature that doesn’t simply record the location of your child, but uploads for you to view the exact place as well.
- It allows you to check the calendar event of your child and even his/her contacts.
- Easy to install and setup
- Stores captured data securely
- 100 percent invisible
- One of the best monitoring apps without jailbreak.
- User-friendly interface
- It lacks most of the advanced monitoring features like secret camera activation and listening surroundings.
With mSpy, there are also three options where you can choose from. Its basic package will only cost you $29.99. But if you want an option that can offer you greater value for the premium package that will cost you $119.99.
This app is actually new to the market, but despite this fact, it easily gets the attention of many people especially parents.
- This app has a call recording feature, meaning you will be able to record all the recorder voice calls on your child’s iPhone.
- XNSPY can also record the phone’s surroundings, and this feature is popularly known as ambient recording. whether it is on Tinder, Instagram, Kik, Skype, Line, iMessage, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Viber.
- It also has a GPS tracking feature that you can use to track the location of the iPhone in real-time.
- User-friendly interface.
- Retrieve deleted messages
- Remote commands available
- Doesn’t come with a free trial version
You can obtain the subscription of XNSPY in two different options: the basic edition and the premium package. However, the cost will range from $49.99 to $149.99 depending on the option you will choose.
Similar to other iPhone spy apps in this list, FlexiSpy also has all the needed features and a number of more advanced features.
FlexiSpy, on the other hand, has been around for more than a decade. Thus it is not a surprise that it already established a good reputation in the market.
- With FlexiSpy, you will be able to read someone’s text messages without having their phone.
- You can also view the browsing history on the internet and phone contacts.
- There’s also an ambient recording. Meaning, you will be able to listen to the conversations tool place in the device.
- The installation process is pretty easy.
- You can download all the recorded calls
- Track suspicious terms or words
- Complex user-interface
- No refund policy
- You need to jailbreak the device before you can install it.
The premium plan of FlexiSpy will cost you $149 per year or $33 monthly, while the extreme plan costs is $66 monthly or $349 annually.
It is an iPhone monitoring and spy software that you can use to secretly track your child’s phone. Highster Mobile is developed by ILF Mobile Apps, it is a company that is based in New York and specializes in mobile securities.
- All the videos and images received and taken by the device are viewable and recorded.
- It can monitor iMessages
- Tracks location remotely
- It has a live control panel that allows you to monitor all the details about your target phone.
- Allows parents to check the websites their children are browsing
- Available in a reasonable price tag
- It can’t be detected
- Easy to install
- Packed with basic features
- One-time purchase
- It lacks some advanced features
- Poor customer support
- No geofencing feature
The good thing about this app is that it comes in the form of a one-time purchase. Highster Mobile costis $69.99
Last on our list is Qustodio. This one of the best iPhone monitoring software that has been made with the main goal of protecting kids while they are using their iPhones.
- Parents can setup filters to protect their children from harmful content online.
- View the social media and online activities of your child
- You can also restrict how many hours your kids can use his/her iPhone
- Read sent and received text messages
- Tracks the location of the devices using its GPS feature.
- Comes with many features
- Specially made to protect kids
- Easy to use
- The web portal is outdated
- No geofencing
Qustodio comes with a basic version that you can use for free. However, it only comes with limited features.
But if you want to have a full access, then you will need to buy the premium packages that are quite expensive. Nevertheless, if you are willing to spend a huge amount it is still a good idea considering its great features.
Conclusion: iPhone monitoring apps
These are the 6 best iPhone monitoring apps for parents where you can choose from. However, if you’re still having a hard time choosing since all the apps above are great, we suggest that you opt for NEXPSY. Because aside from being affordable and easy to use it also comes with many great features.